Moveable Type 3.2

What the heck, I thought. I updated the weblog publishing software to version 3.2 this morning. The docs are much better than the last version, about which I complained. But the upgrade script hung on the MT::Entries table, and after an hour I ran it again. It skipped all that and seemed to complete okay.
It doesn’t find any comments though, even though the summary page shows over 4,400 of them – all but about 200 are junk spam, so it’s not like I care, but it doesn’t seem correct, and may indicate lurking bugs. I’m hesitant to rebuild the site just yet, because I don’t have time today to fix it if it breaks.
So this is something of a test post to see if we’re still basically working. Wish me luck!